cross pfSense with ISA via IPSEC?.

• Hello,

There is such a task - you need to throw an ipsec tunnel between pfSense and ISA sever.
    I set up the tunnel, started it, and in the status it says that everything is fine, the tunnel is installed.
    but, there is no connection between networks (even pings do not go). There is a suspicion that some thread from the firewalls cuts everything,
    for pfSense in the rules - ipsec - the only rule that allows any - any - over any protocol.
    Can someone tell a thread, this is enough and I need to dig in the side of ISA, or do I need to configure something else on pfSense?

thanks
    alexsunny

• @alexsunny123 said in cross pfSense with ISA via IPSEC?.:

Hello,

There is such a task - you need to throw an ipsec tunnel between pfSense and ISA sever.
    I set up the tunnel, started it, and in the status it says that everything is fine, the tunnel is installed.
    but, there is no connection between networks (even pings do not go). There is a suspicion that some thread omegle bazoocam chatrandom from the firewalls cuts everything,
    for pfSense in the rules - ipsec - the only rule that allows any - any - over any protocol.
    Can someone tell a thread, this is enough and I need to dig in the side of ISA, or do I need to configure something else on pfSense?

thanks
    alexsunny

thanks my issue has been fixed.