WAN interface going every 2 hours
I made a two changes recently and can't figure out what I did wrong :
- configured local DNS resolver so my pihole can get the hostnames
- Added DynDNS to Cloudflare
A little bit of information to help you understand my logs :
- WAN dynamic IP (change to [MyWANIP] in the logs)
- 192.168.100.1 = my ISP modem in bridge mode
- 192.168.100.10 = no idea what this is
- 10.161.19.33 = my ISP first hop
- igb0 = my WAN interface
- 10.88.1.0/24 = my LAN network
I feel like pfsense thinks for a brief moment that my WAN IP changes to 192.168.100.1 instead of my real public IP.
Thanks for your help !