some intial questions
I have a few questions:
- Is there ip helper support on interfaces? (router on a stick config) Or does tnsr need to be the dhcp server for clients in this configuration?
- Is there a way to view ACL hit counts?
- Are there any logs from CLI regarding ACL's deny (packet-tracer input type debug?) or is everything reviewed from host shell logs which I need to grep through?
- Will future updates introduce ACL group objects?
- When an interface is disabled, and also configured for dhcp, i.e. wan interface, dhclient still attempts to lease. Is this normal?
I was also experiencing full dataplane crash, where I lost all routing except the out of band host interface of course. I haven't determined what caused this within my configuration. I plan to redo tnsr as a router only for internet and not a router on a stick config.