A Pull Request has been submitted to the pfSense devs for review and approval.
- DoH/DoT Blocking option - Add input validation to ensure atleast one list is selected.
- Add NextDNS DoH/DoT block list
- ASN code refactor to prevent download failures from BGPview.io
- Reports Tab - Label DNS resolution by the Resolver itself as "Resolver"
- Reports Tab - Allow muting of the "Resolver" unified log queries (entries are still logged)
- Fix regression conflict with IP Global Option and DNSBL Global option
- Wizard - For DNSBL use the Steven Black feed for new installations to avoid FPs
- Log Tab - Create empty logfile for Unbound Python mode logs on log file deletion
- Fix regression with Force Reload not fully clearing the /dnsbl folder
- Widget - Fix error msg for file_get_contents() call
- Unbound Python mode under-the-hood fixes
- Unbound Python mode - convert DNS requests to lowercase for proper validation
- Fix issue with "file missing" log spam during Installation and Updates
- Log Tab - Delete log file - Fix confirmation request
Note: If you are a Reddit User and a Patron, please PM me your Reddit username, and I will add a "Patron" User Flair to show your support!
Continue to follow in the pfSense forum and on Twitter [ u/BBcan177 ], and on Reddit [ r/pfBlockerNG ]
and Patreon ( https://www.patreon.com/pfBlockerNG ) for pfBlockerNG news and support.
Thank you for the Continued Support!