Any Change And Save Update Captive Portal Bug

• When you change anything in CaptivePortal and save it, all users are hanging and bounced back to the login page. When logout is done, Failed gives setsockopt message. Is there a solution?

by the way; i applied https://redmine.pfsense.org/projects/pfsense/repository/revisions/8228ea91f44c3d9280e15306f00e0ebe8d0f5aa9

• Hi,

Yep, probably true. I see the same thing.
    This time the ipfw firewall rules are (still) destroyed, but the session stays present in captive portal SQLITE database : the user seems to be logged in but without ipfw rules they're hitting into the wall.

Temporarily solution : Finish up you config, and don't change settings when users are connected  ;)

• @Gertjan:

Hi,

Yep, probably true. I see the same thing.
    This time the ipfw firewall rules are (still) destroyed, but the session stays present in captive portal SQLITE database : the user seems to be logged in but without ipfw rules they're hitting into the wall.

Temporarily solution : Finish up you config, and don't change settings when users are connected  ;)

yeah I am doing it right now. I can not even touch it. a very annoying situation