Fix can not ping in garena room through pfsense router os
ducminh05201 last edited by
View video for detail.
In Firewall / nat / Outbound.
Tick select Manual Outbound NAT rule generation.
Click add to add new Mappings
- Select WAN interface
- Protocol to All (the network connection to use many different protocols, both udp, tcp …)
- Source: Network select - Enter the network layer of the LAN
- Destination: select any
- Port: Static Port area
- Description: enter a name that describes arbitrary
- Click apply for changes to take effect
- Go to the Diagnostics - State, erase any connection status of the machines in the LAN
Relatively much always choose Reset
The process is slightly longer, so let it
Back Garena + & retest. (kill process gghost)
The results far more feasible, because depending on the player's host in room
msm8960 last edited by
I'd try it but result isn't good.
memet2020 last edited by
I had same problem. I fixed.