Fix can not ping in garena room through pfsense router os
View video for detail.
In Firewall / nat / Outbound.
Tick select Manual Outbound NAT rule generation.
Click add to add new Mappings
- Select WAN interface
- Protocol to All (the network connection to use many different protocols, both udp, tcp …)
- Source: Network select - Enter the network layer of the LAN
- Destination: select any
- Port: Static Port area
- Description: enter a name that describes arbitrary
- Click apply for changes to take effect
- Go to the Diagnostics - State, erase any connection status of the machines in the LAN
Relatively much always choose Reset
The process is slightly longer, so let it
Back Garena + & retest. (kill process gghost)
The results far more feasible, because depending on the player's host in room
I'd try it but result isn't good.
I had same problem. I fixed.