How do I add multiple specific desitnation ports to the same rule?

• I see I can enter a range, but I want to enter two specific ports that are not contiguous. How do I do this?

• You can create an alias, enter those two ports on the alias, and then add the alias to the rule.

• Thank you very much!  :)

@MindTwist:

You can create an alias, enter those two ports on the alias, and then add the alias to the rule.

• Running into a slight problem. I created an alias for multiple networks and multiple ports.

I was able to successfully select the alias for the destination networks, however, for the destination ports I don't see how to select an alias. It keeps telling me the value must be an integer.

@MindTwist:

You can create an alias, enter those two ports on the alias, and then add the alias to the rule.

• Nevermind. I see the aliases are case sensitive.  ;)

@k1DBLITZ:

Running into a slight problem. I created an alias for multiple networks and multiple.

I was able to successfully select the alias for the destination networks, however, for the destination ports I don't see how to select an alias. It keeps telling me the value must be an integer.

@MindTwist: