PfBlocker creates IPv4 rule for IPV6 lists

• Im trying to get Spamhaus DROP-lists enabled in pfBlocker.
    But it seems that there is an error with the rules created for lists under IPv6.
    The rule created are set to match IPv4 traffic. I tried to change them manually but they get changed back.

Any advice?

regards,
    Wish

• As a workaround, change the type to Alias Match Deny and create you own FW rules.

Keep in mind that "Match" rules are applied to the "Floating Firewall" Rules tab….

• @BBcan177:

Keep in mind that "Match" rules are applied to the "Floating Firewall" Rules tab….

Are you referring to the Match-* rule actions now?
    Per the pfBlockerng GUI-help the Alias-* actions will create aliases only, but no rules.

I used the created list aliases in my own rules on the floating tab as RonpfS suggested, works great!  :)

Wish

• (reviving this thread…)  I'm using version 2.1.1_6 and am wondering if there any update on this issue?  (creating ipv4 rules for ipv6 lists)  If a fix is pending, I don't want to manually put in a work-around that I'll have to take back out in a few days...

Take care - and thank you,
    Gary

@garyd9:

(reviving this thread…)  I'm using version 2.1.1_6 and am wondering if there any update on this issue?  (creating ipv4 rules for ipv6 lists)  If a fix is pending, I don't want to manually put in a work-around that I'll have to take back out in a few days...

I hope to have the next release submitted in a month or so…

• Hi!
    I'm using version 2.1.2_3, which is the most recent, and this is still an issue. Is there still a plan to fix this?

@iamgimli said in PfBlocker creates IPv4 rule for IPV6 lists:

I’m using version 2.1.2_3, which is the most recent, and this is still an issue. Is there still a plan to fix this?

This should be fixed in the pfBlockerNG-devel version.