Is this possible ?

• Hi Guy's I am a noob on VPN,

My situation:

At work we have a thirtparty that managed our corporate network (5 remote sites).

Is it possible to integraded a pfsense box (only in OpenVPN router mode) without modifying the gateway from our thirtparty ? to connect to our servers on the main location ? What do I have to do ?

Please Help !!! ???

• You would have to give a lot more information about how your network is setup, for me to be able to give you a clear answer.

It "might" be possible.

• Hi,

We allready have a corperate network. 5x remote locations

On Location "A" I have a pfsense box, I use it as a proxy server and now I want to use the OpenVPN cappabilities from it.
    I have also on location "A" a Cisco Router/Firewall from our thirtparty that connects all sites together.

The point is the default gateway is from my provider ex. 172.16.29.1.
    I can create a OpenVPN connection but I can only ping the PFsense box or the machines that I set on Fixed IP with the PFsense box as gateway.

How can I fixe this problem

Thirtparty Provider (Maintenance the Corp network)
                  /                   
                /                       
              /                           
            /                               
          A –-- B ---- C --- D --- E

|

PFSENSE   
          |       
    Roadwarrior

• So you only want to access services FROM the roadwarriors withing your existing network and not TO your roadwarriors.

I Think you can just enable advanced outbound NAT and NAT from the roadwarrior-subnet to your existing network.
    For servers in your existing network it would seem as if the connections come from the IP of the pfSense-machine:
    http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,7001.0.html