PFBlockerNG | Firewall | White listing a URL?
Can anyone tell me the best way to whitelist a URL in PFBlockerNG. I've currently blocked china from my device, but I forgot that I use Gearbest.com .
How exactly can I leave China locked down and allow Gearbest through?
I tried to tick the 'Suppression' tick box found under the 'General settings' of PFBlockerNG, then further down changing the 'Rule Order' drop down box to this:
- I then went to the IPv4 tab clicked the + sign
- labelled the Alias Name as AllowList
- Set its description to custom AllowList
- Set list action drop down to Permit outbound
- And then added the gearbest domain name in the Custom Address (es) window found under the 'IPv4 Custom list' header.
Saved, then updated but it doesnt work.
What am I doing wrong?
Please see the following links:
To allow a specific IP to bypass the blocklists, create a new pfBNG alias called "Whitelist" and add the IPs that you want to "Permit outbound" access to the Custom List at the bottom of the page. Then select the "Rule Order" option that will put the Permit Outbound rules above the Blocklist Rules.
KOM last edited by
There is a forum for pfBlockerNG btw.