Unbound-checkcon error: error parsing local-data at 30

• G'day Your Canadian Royal Highness ( :P )

It seems I'm getting this error in DNSBL:

[ GJTech ]         Reload [ 11/27/16 23:15:21 ] . completed ..
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Orig.    Unique     # Dups     # White    # Alexa    Final                
      4        4          0          0          0          4                    

[ DNSBL FAIL ] [ Skipping : GJTech ]

[1480284922] unbound-checkconf[44483:0] error: error parsing local-data at 30 '}).filter(' 60 IN A 10.10.10.1': Syntax error, could not parse the RR's TTL
    [1480284922] unbound-checkconf[44483:0] error: Bad local-data RR }).filter(' 60 IN A 10.10.10.1
    [1480284922] unbound-checkconf[44483:0] fatal error: failed local-zone, local-data configuration
    [ dshield_SD ]         Reload [ 11/27/16 23:15:22 ] . completed ..
      Orig.    Unique     # Dups     # White    # Alexa    Final                
      105      105        105        0          0          0                    

[ zeus ]         Reload [ 11/27/16 23:15:24 ] . completed ..

Google didn't make me any wiser (it never does, that is the business model of Google  ;D ).

(pfBlockerNG 2.1.1.-4, btw: according to package manager there isn't a newer one).

Thank you  :-*

Hey,

That feed has been discontinued…  :o  8)

Copy the URL to your browser, and you will see that it loads to their front web page instead of the previous feed.

• Thank you BB  :-*

Is it very difficult to have pfBlockerNG generate a human understandable error like 'feed is DOA'?

@Mr.:

Thank you BB  :-*

Is it very difficult to have pfBlockerNG generate a human understandable error like 'feed is DOA'?

I just need to write a fully automated system to read the thoughts of each admin and configure/monitor/tweak ….  <grin>  :P :P

If I find a decent solution to improve this error, I will for sure add it to the code.... code name Jingle …</grin>