QUESTION VPN

• Hola i hace 2 sites this are add by vpn with modem Cisco in two sites, i have a put pfsense my question is i have put one pfsense in two site? And i have create a routing table or rules of iptables, thanks.

• LAYER 8 Global Moderator

can you draw your setup, and exactly what is your question or what is not working?

• Hi, this is the schema of network

SITE01                                                                                SITE02

[FORTINET-FW]
          ||                                                                   
    ||                                                                            ______
    |          |                          (optical-fiber)                              |          |
    |LAN01|==[CISCO01]====== ======[CISCO02]==  | LAN02 |
    |          |                                                                            |            |
    |          |                                                                            |            |
    |(192.168.1.0/24)                                                            |(172.16.1.0/24)
    |
    |                                                                            |__|

But when this SITE02 i execute tracert to mail server (mail.domain.com) this out to internet and down by the Fortinet is for this that i need install pfsense. Thanks for you help