Need a solution for non-it-staff

• Hello

I want to use the capitve portal in a youth center with vouchers. The staff there is not good with computer-/it-things. They are not be able to use "this copy from csv to word and print"-solution. So I need a solution which is easier to use.

The best solution would be. They see just a field to enter the time how long the voucher works and a print button.

Do you how I can get this solution or something similar?

Kind regards
    Siggi

….and sorry for my bad english :o)

• Galactic Empire

It might be easier for you to use a Ubiquity access-point and cloudkey controller as you have staff that are non IT types.

You can set up guest access with a hotspot and use an app on an iDevice, Android device or web browser to print vouchers.

Just remember to create a firewall rule out the guest network to the cloudkey port 8880.

I had a play yesterday and it was quite easy to set up, NB I have multiple VLANS and have now disabled the hotspot SSID.

![Guest Control.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Guest Control.png)
    ![Guest Control.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Guest Control.png_thumb)
    ![Wireless Network.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Wireless Network.png)
    ![Wireless Network.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Wireless Network.png_thumb)
    ![Hotspot Manager.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Hotspot Manager.png)
    ![Hotspot Manager.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Hotspot Manager.png_thumb)