DNSBL and PlayStation Vue issue

• I started using PlayStation Vue TV service via builtin into my Sony TV  PlayStation Vue client and also with Fire TV Stick.

Right after start, I got an error "We detected unsecure server connection …"

Quick search discovered this fix https://www.reddit.com/r/Vue/comments/65217r/error_we_detected_unsecure_server_connection/

So if I disable DNSBL Configuration in pfSense,  PlayStation Vue clients work fine.

My question is if anybody had seen this and how to white list this particular issue/domain (whatever, I am not sure how to figure it out) and still have  DNSBL enabled?

Thanks in advance!

• This is happening to me as well.

I followed the reddit and un-blocked GA and it was fine until this morning.

What the hell is going on here? I am a cable cutter and need PSVue

• @abuttino:

This is happening to me as well.

I followed the reddit and un-blocked GA and it was fine until this morning.

What the hell is going on here? I am a cable cutter and need PSVue

Can you elaborate a little what you have done ?

I was able to workarond by adding ".google-analytics.com" to the DNSBL Custom Domain Whitelist

• I had to also add the following to custom whitelist:

.scorecardresearch.com

• @kyvpn:

I had to also add the following to custom whitelist:

.scorecardresearch.com

@kyvpn did you see any problems with .scorecardresearch.com not been whitelisted?

• Yes, until I whitelisted it, kept getting the "time/date error, etc" from vue.

The .google-analytics.com wasn't enough by itself.

• @kyvpn:

Yes, until I whitelisted it, kept getting the "time/date error, etc" from vue.

The .google-analytics.com wasn't enough by itself.

Interesting I added it too, but did not see any issues except streaming would pause for a couple of seconds ones in a awhile.
    What Vue client did you use?  I use Roku and Android TV.

• FireTV stick….slingtv works without either exceptions....was trialing vue.....may switch to vue next month......roku ultra being delivered tomorrow, so will move this stick to another tv for now.