Client Not Getting Gateway

• Hello friends,

Im having the following trouble with OpenVPN client:

- I can access to my LAN properly and stuff, i also can get internet access.
      - When i do on windows the command "ipconfig" it displays the client gets the proper IP and Mask but no "GATEWAY" assigned it is just in blank.

Im just starting on this, but i assume i have internet access trough the current WAN im connected and not trough pfsense, and what i want to do is to route X client traffic trough my pfsense.

Help me please.

Thanks.

• Check "Redirect gateway" in the server settings.

• @viragomann:

Check "Redirect gateway" in the server settings.

I did add the  push "redirect-gateway def1"    to the box but it does nothing.

• With "Redirect gateway" checkt, the client should get pushed the default route.
    However, the default route is split in two parts:

0.0.0.0/1        <ovpn-server>128.0.0.0/1</ovpn-server> 

That's why the OS doesn't see the vpn server as default gateway.

So check the clients routing table or try a traceroute to a public address to verify if you go over vpn.

• @viragomann:

With "Redirect gateway" checkt, the client should get pushed the default route.

So check the clients routing table or try a traceroute to a public address to verify if you go over vpn.

Im still not getting the gateway :(
    Well i attach my routing table here:

• @viragomann:

With "Redirect gateway" checkt, the client should get pushed the default route.

Nevermind!, i ran a "tracert" command to "X" public IP and i noticed it is going trough my VPN server, i also checked on http://www.whatsmyip.org/ and i had my VPN server public IP.

Thanks for the tip !