ACME package update for ACME v2
ACME package v0.2.1 is available now for users on 2.4.2, 2.3.5, and with the next snapshot runs of 2.4.3 and 2.3.6.
This is a sizable updated to the ACME package which includes a number of improvements, including:
- acme.sh updated to support ACME v2
- Wildcard domain support
* EXPERIMENTAL!! This requires ACME v2 and ONLY the staging server is online right now. Use for testing only.
- ACME v2 server URLs added to Account Key options
* EXPERIMENTAL!! ONLY the staging server is online right now. Use for testing only. Let's Encrypt is launching this service for production use soon, but it has been delayed.
- E-Mail Address support added to Account Key options
- Improve key length processing when creating a new certificate ( https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/8305 ) – Must be a new certificate entry, renewing a certificate will not generate a new private key even if the selected size has changed.
- Fix DNS-Manual issue/renew action ("call hook error"/no cert imported)
- Misc other bug fixes
- AutoDNS (InternetX)
- Azure (Microsoft)
Providers with updates/bug fixes:
- Hurricane Electric
The methods I am able to test here all worked fine, but as with any big update there is a potential for regressions. If any setup that was working before has broken in some way, please let me know, and be sure to include log output from the screen and /tmp/acme/<name>/*.log
If you need help setting up ACME for the first time, please start a separate thread.</name>