[Bug]ACME adds a blank for Duckdns TXT
iqjet last edited by iqjet
When I had a look in the issuecert.log I found a blank after token=
I copied the url in my browser, as result -> KO
Without the blank -> OK. In my duckdns domain a text record is now added.
Are you sure you didn't add a blank space in the GUI field at the start of the token? It's easy to do with copy/paste.
The code in dns_duckdns.sh looks OK:
acme/dnsapi/dns_duckdns.sh: if _duckdns_rest GET "domains=$_duckdns_domain&token=$DuckDNS_Token&txt=$txtvalue"; then
I don't see anything that would add a space to it automatically.
No, I haven't.
Does the dns_duckdns.sh something wrong in 4:SAVED
[Tue Sep 18 15:01:05 CEST 2018] d_api='/usr/local/pkg/acme/dnsapi/dns_duckdns.sh' [Tue Sep 18 15:01:05 CEST 2018] Found domain api file: /usr/local/pkg/acme/dnsapi/dns_duckdns.sh [Tue Sep 18 15:01:05 CEST 2018] dns_duckdns_add exists=0 [Tue Sep 18 15:01:05 CEST 2018] APP [[Tue Sep 18 15:01:05 CEST 2018] 4:SAVED_DuckDNS_Token=' 308afb64-5f8b-45fc-82f0-47c19d80d0e5']]
Nothing I see adds a space to it. It almost has to have a space before it in the configuration. Look in
config.xmland see what it shows in the config tag.
... I'm going towards 65. Not anymore as fresh as it should be. I could not find config.xml
![Bild Text] (Bild Link)
/conf/config.xmlor download a backup from Diagnostics > Backup & Restore and look inside.
yes I found.
Looks like this tag></tag>