disabling NAT redirect entry clears description in associated rule
adamw last edited by
Version 2.4.4_1 (latest stable as of today).
Steps to reproduce:
- Firewall -> NAT -> Add -> Save -> Apply changes
- Firewall -> Rules -> find associated rule -> edit Description e.g. change from "NAT" to "NAT-BLAH" -> Save -> Apply changes
- Back to NAT, check redirect from point 1, "Rule NAT-BLAH" is showing under "Filter rule association".
- Edit -> Tick "Disable this rule" -> Save -> Apply changes
- Description resets back to default "NAT" under Firewall -> Rules
- Filter rule association resets back to default "Rule NAT" under Firewall -> NAT.
Simply re-enabling the redirect entry or rule doesn't bring them back.
Is it intended / known bug / bug candidate?