Pfsense and PFBlocker can't get to work



  • I have been fighting with PFsense and PFblocker for a day now, it is not blocking anything. I have followed several tutorials on youtube, and i found a thread where I needed the latest devel version of pfblocker for pfsense 2.4.4_update3, so I installed pfblocker 2.2.5_23 devel, and it does the same thing, does not block anything. I am using the default lists and also a social list from Steve's blockslist. I ahve double and triple checked the settings, there is nothing in the blocking logs, and I only have 1 PC hooked to it right now, it is a fresh install of 2.4.4_Update 3, no other packages installed. That 1 PC is using the DNS from the pfsense firewall. I am not sure what I am missing.



  • Ok this is werid, I did update after update, and reload. Decided to give up for the day and hit it tomorrow, woke up this morning to get back at it, it is working now. I did nothing from yesterday, the only thing is the cron job probably ran and that fixed it. No clue what else is in the cron job, but all has green lights and is blocking what is in my lists.


Log in to reply