Pfblocker DNSBL not working

• i installed pfblocker/pfblocker ng also,but its not blocking domains that i defined,
    i already uninstalled and installed.
    first time i installed pfblocker,its work fine and blocked domains well,but within few days ,its not working
    the same problems comes after again and again

Need more details about how you defined these domains. Also ensure that your LAN devices are only using pfSense for DNS resolution or it can bypass DNSBL filering.

• @BBcan177 can please help me out that why country blocking dont work when I enable the squid in pfsense.
    I tried all variations but still country blocking is not work for me when i ennable squid and when i disable the squid its start blocking web sites on country base.
    Note: I m facing problem with country blocking only means AD blocking is working fine with squid in pfblocker .

• @zaber01 said in Pfblocker DNSBL not working:

@BBcan177 can please help me out that why country blocking dont work when I enable the squid in pfsense.
    I tried all variations but still country blocking is not work for me when i ennable squid and when i disable the squid its start blocking web sites on country base.
    Note: I m facing problem with country blocking only means AD blocking is working fine with squid in pfblocker .

It sounds like your using Squid's proxy that seems to bypass pfBlockerNG...use one or the other but not both simultaneously.

• @NollipfSense said in Pfblocker DNSBL not working:

@zaber01 said in Pfblocker DNSBL not working:

@BBcan177 can please help me out that why country blocking dont work when I enable the squid in pfsense.

use one or the other but not both simultaneously.
    I didn't get u by this statement...means I have to use squid or pfblocker at one time but not both simultaneously??

• @zaber01 Yes...in your case, I would stick to pfBlockerNG.

• @NollipfSense ok one more thing that I m not very much familiar with pfblockerNG ,
    Is pfblockerNG capable for domain blocking . Means I want to block HTTP and HTTPS sites; Is pfblocker can do this?
    And what about antivirus ...I think antivirus is totally dependent on squid.

• @zaber01 I run both Squid for the antivirus only as well as pfBlockerNG; however, I do not use Squid's proxy server. I believe that's where you had the conflict. Your wanting to block sites is the purpose of install pfBlockerNG, specifically to prevent clients from accessing potential harmful sites.
    I would suggest spending sometime in this section of the forum learning more...we all had to do this.