Status Monitoring Add View problems

• In Firefox, I added a View in Status Monitoring with an empty Title, it added another "default" View similar to the "Default" view. I tried to delete it, but it said : Can not delete Default View.

I fixed it by changing the name of the view in config.xml, then I could remove it from the GUI.

The same things happenned when I type a Title but hit the Cancel button instead of OK button 😖

Section of the config.xml affected by this :

<rrd>
    		<enable></enable>
    		<category>left=system-memory&amp;right=system-processor&amp;timePeriod=-1d&amp;resolution=300&amp;startDate=&amp;endDate=&amp;startTime=&amp;endTime=&amp;graphtype=line&amp;invert=true&amp;refresh-interval=0</category>
    		<savedviews>
    			<view0>
    				<title>System</title>
    				<category>left=system-memory&amp;right=system-processor&amp;timePeriod=-1d&amp;resolution=300&amp;startDate=&amp;endDate=&amp;startTime=&amp;endTime=&amp;graphtype=line&amp;invert=true&amp;refresh-interval=0</category>
    			</view0>
    			<view1>
    				<title>Wan</title>
    				<category>left=WAN_DHCP-quality&amp;right=wan-traffic&amp;timePeriod=-1d&amp;resolution=300&amp;startDate=&amp;endDate=&amp;startTime=&amp;endTime=&amp;graphtype=line&amp;invert=true&amp;refresh-interval=0</category>
    			</view1>
    			<view2>
    				<title>default</title>
    				<category>left=WAN_DHCP-quality&amp;right=wan-traffic&amp;timePeriod=-1d&amp;resolution=300&amp;startDate=&amp;endDate=&amp;startTime=&amp;endTime=&amp;graphtype=line&amp;invert=true&amp;refresh-interval=0</category>
    			</view2>
    		</savedviews>
    	</rrd>

• LAYER 8

yes, the problem has been corrected for 2.5.0 development at the moment,
    idk if it will be merged for 2.4.4
    https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/9681