2.5.0.a.20191104.0914 Snapshot Issue

• Just installed the latest snapshot, and it appears as if the Dashboard GUI is broken. When I login, the attached image is all I seem. The links at the top do not work, if I manually go to any other page by typing in the URL, that page works, and so do the links. Anyone else run into this, or have thoughts?

28183e20-9df5-4386-a6af-456c157ae354-image.png

Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information:

arm
    12.0-RELEASE-p10
    FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-p10 d2b8d85f035(factory-RELENG_2_5) pfSense-SG-3100

Crash report details:

PHP Errors:
    [04-Nov-2019 15:53:04 America/Moncton] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting elseif (T_ELSEIF) or else (T_ELSE) or endif (T_ENDIF) in /usr/local/www/widgets/widgets/system_information.widget.php on line 300
    [04-Nov-2019 15:56:01 America/Moncton] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting elseif (T_ELSEIF) or else (T_ELSE) or endif (T_ENDIF) in /usr/local/www/widgets/widgets/system_information.widget.php on line 300
    [04-Nov-2019 15:57:03 America/Moncton] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting elseif (T_ELSEIF) or else (T_ELSE) or endif (T_ENDIF) in /usr/local/www/widgets/widgets/system_information.widget.php on line 300

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

That file has not changed in months. I would reinstall, and perhaps be wary of your storage (HDD/SSD/etc)

Strike that, I just noticed you're on factory, where that file has changed. Though I'm not seeing a syntax error near that line in the repository. I'll keep looking, though.

OK, there was a problem just was a little more subtle than it looked at first (syntax highlighting helped). I pushed a fix, but if you need to edit or patch the file in the meantime, a patch is attached.

sysinfowidgeterror.patch

• Thanks Jim!

No rush, I'll just wait for the next build to come out.