System Update GUI shows wrong version number for the Latest Base System

• System Update GUI shows a version number different from what will eventually be installed when you click the "confirm" button. I am not sure is it bug or feature.
    cosmetic.jpg
    This is happening almost every time I update.

• Probably because their is a lot of build activity these days. See github logs .
    Something about finalizing a soon to come release update ?

Also : I presume that the building phase usage stages. The latest 'version' isn't the one that present to sync with. Building takes time.

edit : you have 20191229.1128
    It proposes 20191230.1623 and it will download (several seconds later) 20191230.2321 (a little bit more recent).

Not bad, you'll getting better as proposed. What do you want more ? ^^

• @Gertjan said in System Update GUI shows wrong version number for the Latest Base System:

Probably because their is a lot of build activity these days. See github logs .
    Something about finalizing a soon to come release update ?

Also : I presume that the building phase usage stages. The latest 'version' isn't the one that present to sync with. Building takes time.

edit : you have 20191229.1128
    It proposes 20191230.1623 and it will download (several seconds later) 20191230.2321 (a little bit more recent).

Not bad, you'll getting better as proposed. What do you want more ? ^^

☺
    Nod bad, really. But it's happening all the time I am on the development builds, thats a couple of years, I think, sometimes it differs ~12h or even more. I know it's cosmetic bug and developers don't need to waste their time on it... just asked why 😏