No Access to Internet for VPN Clients after switch to PPPOE ISP

• Hey everyone,

I feel like an idiot and I'm spinning my wheel here... I hope you can help.
    I've been running an OpenVPN server on my pfsense box for a while now - everything worked fine on my previous ISP.

• I have ensured the Outbound NAT rules are set up properly
      • WAN int -> src net {VPN subnet} -> dst ANY -> WAN address
      • For every LAN outbound NAT rule, I have an identical for VPN subnet
    • I have enabled the ovpns() interface
    • There are two OpenVPN Firewall rule tabs
      • On the auto-generated 'OpenVPN' tab -> No rules set (When I try any -> any the VPN completely breaks)
      • On the VPN enabled interface tab, I have allow any -> any (just for while I'm trying to get things fixed)

I think something really weird is going on with the interfaces. There's something that I don't quite understand happening with my Default Gateways. Before I start fiddling around with everthing the Default Gateway was WAN_PPPOE dynamic NOW WAN is comepletely gone and I have this:

Gateways.PNG

Internet connection still works just the name changed....
    odd, right?

So the ISSUE is that I cannot access the internet when I'm connected to the VPN. I have complete access to LAN, none to the internet.

After many hours of wheel turning I decided to REINSTALL THE SERVER All to no avail - same problem

Heres some other screenshots to show what I mentioned above:
    The VPN subnet is 10.10.10.0/24

Outbound NAT Rules
    OutboundNAT1.PNG

OutboundNAT2.PNG

Gateways
    Gateways.PNG

Interface Assignments
    InterfaceAssignment.PNG

OpenVPN Rules
    OpenVPN_Rules.PNG

Enabled LAN int Rules
    ArcherVPN_Rules.PNG

LAN Rules
    LANRules.PNG

• So, I lied. I can actually ONLY access the LAN interface while connected to VPN. So, this is going from 10.10.10.2/24 to 192.168.1.1

To clarify, I cannot contact anything else

Can anyone help?

• So, no one knows whats going on?

• You need to isolate whether its a DNS issue or other issue.

Can you ping IP addresses from the VPN? ie... ping 8.8.8.8, 1.1.1.1 etc.... if that works its probably a DNS issues, if not then it's some other issue.

Can you give more information on the OpenVPN... is it a server or client? When you say connecting to the VPN... what exactly do you mean... from external into your pfSense box? or from the LAN to a VPN provider?

RHLinux