OpenVPN strange disconnects
Hello, I have strange problem with OpenVPN. All users can connect and I see that they are connected, but most can't reach Openvpn server GW. Only one that always works is user that gets address .2 (right after GW) and wrks fine. Problem starts when I change any rule or state on FW. Once I restart Ovpn service it starts working again. Logs don't say anything strange. Routes on are normally present on pc's, even uninstalled and reinstalled openvpn clients, newer version upgrade, I even upgraded FW to latest stable version and it still happens, rule to allow traffic is all there and wasn't changed.
What could I be missing here?
OpenVPN client ?
OpenVPN server ?
I think it's OpenVPN server that's making problems, since other ovpn servers work fine and everyone connects to them fine. It's been setup as every other server we use (same options, just different ovpn network and routes).
Using this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHqPq7ftz4 ?
What is the OpenVPN => Client Client Settings =>Topology setting ?
Yes, it was created like that, topology is: "Subnet - One IP address per client in common subnet", as it's setup on all other Pfsenses we have which work fine. "Dynamic IP" is ticked.
It all happened when I added one network to static route which is just another network in our remote office. It's also NOT overlapping any other network we have or our clients have. I already have routes to all other networks and nothing is creating problems, all fw rules and policy based routes are turned off/deleted for that network as I tested Ipsec failover with it, so now it matches all other networks with rules.
I think it's OpenVPN server that's making problems, since other ovpn servers work fine and everyone
Compare the OpenVPN server settings directly with each other :
It lives here /var/etc/openvpn/ - and probably called : server1.conf.