TNSR BGP table capacity

• Has anyone here run TNSR as a border edge router to an ISP? To replace the typical edge Cisco or Juniper box is where I'm headed with this.

I read that TNSR has the performance capacity for speed, but there's no mention of route table capacity.

• LAYER 8 Netgate

Dependent on RAM. There are people running multiple full ISP feeds. Can always try it using the Home+Lab version.

• Are there any case studies that can be shared with customers? I work for a vendor, and one thing that our portfolio lacks is the internet border device. I'm hoping that this could be positioned for those customers that need this so I don't have go positioning Cisco or Juniper as they're competitors..

Right now when I look on the website, I don't see much about scale when it comes to BGP, or defined use-cases.. If there are some, please let me know where and I'll be happy to take a look..

I've always looked at TNSR with admiration, but haven't been able to test it out until because of the purchasing requirements.. I think you guys are really onto something here with this.

• @buckweet1980 sent you PM