• I'm running version:
    1.2.3-RC2
    built on Wed Aug 12 09:48:27 EDT 2009
    FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p3 i386

It is 2 gig nano on alix board.

When I check "enable secure shell" and save I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mwxec() in /etc/inc/pfsense-utils.inc on line 1103

thanks,
    Jim

• Fixed, thanks for the report!

• Upgraded tonight to:
    pfSense-1.2.3-2g-20090818-1844-nanobsd.img.gz

Now the error reads:

Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /usr/local/www/system_advanced.php on line 184

• What are you trying to do when you get that? That's a simple unset that's been the same for years.

• Just, once again, trying to enable the secure shell from the gui.  I also get the same error when trying to uncheck "use device polling."

Jim

• I've tried enabling/disabling numerous options on System->Advanced on several different nanobsd versions and none of them generate any errors.

• I tried it in IE to see if it was browser specific and it is not.  I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot unset string offsets in /usr/local/www/system_advanced.php on line 184

If I try checking secure shell or I try and turn off "use device polling."  My alix router is pretty vanilla.  I did, however, import a m0n0wall config.

Jim

• Can you backup your config and email it to me?  cmb at pfsense dot org  It has to be specific to something in your config.

• This turned out to be a bug in the m0n0wall config conversion code. If someone runs into it in the future, backup the config and replace:

<diag>with:

<diag><ipv6nat></ipv6nat></diag>

save your changes and restore. It'll be fixed in the next few days for future converted configurations.</diag>