Enabling Filtering Bridge

• I apologize in advance if this is a commonly asked question that I just am too blind to find an answer to, but here goes.

I have gone through the transpanent firewall tutorial and everything works wonderfully until I turn enable the filtering bridge.  When this happens I can no longer access anything.  Nothing internally, nothing externally.  When I turn the filtering bridge off, everything works again.

I don't know what other information you need, probably lots, just let me know what else I should let you know and I'll do what I can to get it for you.

Thanks for any help you can give me

• What version are you on? Did you create firewallrules for the traffic you want to pass at both involved interfaces?

• I'm running RC2.

I set up rules for what I wanted and it didn't work.  I also tried creating generic rules that would pass everything and that didn't work either so I'm kind of at a loss for what else to try.

Thanks again for any help.

• I have updated to this snapshot and the same problem persists.  Any other suggestions?

• Show a screen shot of your custom rules and then run cat /tmp/rules.debug | grep USER from a shell/command prompt.