Lo nuevo de Pfsense 2.0
** Operating System**
Based on FreeBSD RELENG_8, what will become 8.1 release.
* GRE tunnels
* gif tunnels
* 3G support
* Dial up modem support
* LAGG Interfaces
* Interface groups
* IP Alias type Virtual IPs
* QinQ VLANs
* Gateway enhancements for multi-WAN
* Can use Block Private Networks / Block Bogon Networks on any interface
* All interfaces are optional except WAN
* All interfaces can be renamed, even LAN/WAN
* Bridging enhancements - can now control all options of if_bridge, and assign bridge interfaces
General Web GUI
* Set to HTTPS by default, HTTP redirects to HTTPS port
* Dashboard and widgets added
* System > Advanced screen split into multiple tabs, more options available.
* SMTP email alerts and growl alerts
* New default theme - pfsense_ng
* Some community-contributed themes added
* Contextual help available on every page in the web interface, linking to a webpage containing help and documentation specific to that page.
* Aliases may be nested (aliases in aliases)
* Alias autocomplete is no longer case sensitive
* IP Ranges in Aliases
* More Alias entries supported
* Bulk Alias importing
* URL Aliases
* URL Table Aliases - uses a pf persist table for large (40,000+) entry lists
* Traffic shaper rewritten - now handles any combination of multi-WAN and multi-LAN interfaces. New wizards added.
* Layer7 protocol filtering
* EasyRule - add firewall rules from log view (and from console!)
* Floating rules allow adding non-interface specific rules
* Dynamically sized state table based on amount of RAM in the system
* More Advanced firewall rule options
* FTP helper now in kernel
* TFTP proxy
* Scheduled rules are done in pf, so existing sessions can be disconnected
* State summary view, report shows states grouped by originating IP, destination IP, etc
* Multiple IPsec p2's per p1 (multiple subnets)
* IPsec xauth support
* IPsec transport mode added
* IPsec NAT-T
* ipsec-tools version 0.8
* New user manager, centralizing the various user configuration screens previously available.
* Per-page user access permissions for administrative users
* Three built-in authentication types - local users, LDAP and RADIUS.
* Authentication diagnostics page
* Certificate manager added, for handling of IPsec, web interface, user, and OpenVPN certificates.
* OpenVPN filtering - an OpenVPN rules tab is available, so OpenVPN interfaces don't have to be assigned to perform filtering.
* OpenVPN client export package - provides a bundled Windows installer with certificates, Viscosity export, and export of a zip file containing the user's certificate and configuration files.
* OpenVPN status page with connected client list – can also kill client connections
* User authentication and certificate management
* RADIUS and LDAP authentication support
* Voucher support added
* Multi-interface capable
* Pass-through MAC bandwidth restrictions
* Allowed IP bandwidth restrictions
* Pass-through MAC Auto Entry - upon successful authentication, a pass-through MAC entry can be automatically added.
* Virtual AP (VAP) support added
* more wireless cards supported with the FreeBSD RELENG_8 (8.1) base
Server Load Balancing
* relayd and its more advanced capabilities replace slbd.
* L2TP VPN added
* DNS lookup page added
* PFTop and Top in GUI - realtime updates
* Config History now includes a diff feature
* Config History has download buttons for prior versions
* Config History has mouseover descriptions
* CLI filter log parser (/usr/local/bin/filterparser)
* Switched to PHP 5
* IGMP proxy added
* Multiple Dynamic DNS account support, including full multi-WAN support and multi-accounts on each interface.
Alguien tiene el link de descarga?
Alguna fecha estimada para pasar a estable?