zanthos last edited by
I have installed pfSense 1.2.3 on an Alix Board, running very nice.
But my openVPN connection is not complete.
It seems something with the routing table might be wrong:
- internal network: 10.10.10.0/24
- external dynamic IP by ISP
- sucessfully conneted to an openVPN Server
- I can ping and access anything that is accessible through VPN, but only directly from pfSense. openVPN destination network: 10.0.0.0/25, 10.0.0.128/27 and 10.0.0.160/27 (all routes added via openVPN PUSH Routes)
- I can't access from my PC's connected to pfSense.
And yes, I have created a firewall rule:
TCP/UDP * * * 1194 (OpenVPN) *
Any idea how to solve that?
Thanks for your help!
What do your firewall rules look like on LAN?
What about the remote openvpn server? Does it have a route back to your LAN subnet? (either via route for shared key, or route/iroute for PKI)