Needing help on captive portal page

• Hi Guys
    I was able to get my pfsense setup and I need some help on getting page customized because I want to offer my hot spot as paid so I want to know how I would be able to collect payments off of the captive portal page?  I want to use paypal for my payments.

• ok after 32 reviews and still no reply?

• You're looking to make money and asking for someone's time without offering any. Not too surprising to me…  ::)

There is more than one way to skin the cat, so to speak. I haven't played with the new voucher system in 2.0 yet, but it may have part of what you need integrated. Otherwise your best bet is probably looking into a Radius solution or similar. No, I don't have time to research a solution for you, sorry.

• I am still on the 1.2.3 system I havent upgraded to 2.0 system and I am just asking for simple help how to do it soon as I get help on doing that then I would thank anybody who is willing to help out.

• I am about ready to give up on pfsense and move onto a different system platform.

• I know that the solution is not going to be that easy for you to do via pfsense.  Another solution which might help you would be something like http://www.hotspotsystem.com/.  You load the firmware up on your wireless access point and then set up the account.  Lots of solutions for CP pay for services, just search around.