User based menues

• Hi,

I use a pfsense version 2.0 RC1. Which version do you use ? What are the access that was granted for this user? Personally this doen't work for any type of access…indeed is the case for "WebCfg - System: User Manager page" access rule. When I apply this rule to a user and then I log in with this account I have no access to account management interface.

Thanks !

(…sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue...)

• UP ! Someone have this problem ?  :'(

• Hi !

I have exactly the same problem :

When creating a user with the following rights :
    WebCfg - System: User Manager page
    WebCfg - System: User Manager: Add Privileges page
    WebCfg - System: User Manager: Settings: Test LDAP page
    WebCfg - System: User Manager: Add Certificate Allow access to the 'User Manager: Add Certificate' page.

That user cannot access those pages…
    I've filled a bug entry in redmine (http://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/1412) but if someone can help me fix this issue, if someone can help me fixing this issue it would be great !

PS : I'm currently using version 2.0-RC1 (amd64) built on Mon Apr 4 18:13:35 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot !

• Hi,

Ok thanks for bug entry post ! I therefore coded an another php interface for users management if you are interested i can send you my work by MP

• i have a similar fault.

after giving a user the privilage that are in post 2, i loged in with that account then the only thing happend is that this user van change his password.
    not add or remove users.

is this the same error.