Srv web in DMZ to local domain
mic912 last edited by
i have a pfsese 1.2.3 with
- sys0: lan
- sys1: wan ip (a.a.a.a)
- sys2: dmz
I've added another public ip (a.a.a.b) on WAN by setup a new CARP address in firewall/Virtual IP.
So I've added nat and firewall rules to
- access to my web server in dmz by external ip a.a.a.a/a.a.a.b
- access to web for my web server.
- deny access from dmz to lan
- If my web server go to a external web site (like google) it works fine.
- If my web server go to local web site (my domain1 on a.a.a.a or my domain2 on a.a.a.a ) the request doesn't work.
Have you any suggestion?