RRD traffic graph discrepancy
double0negative last edited by
I did a quick search of the forums and saw nothing current about this.
I had a DDoS, DNS reflection, earlier today and notice that my two graphing sources show completly different things.
my colo provider's graph looks like the top graph here which is from opennms via SNMP. The opennms graph show 844.89Mb max in while the RRD graph in pfsense only shows a combined 50.4Mb in. I find this very odd that the local rrd is wrong, as far as the DDoS goes, and the SNMP shows the correct info.
I am running the current 2.1.2-RELEASE (amd64) on dell servers.
2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5570 @ 2.93GHz
and 32GB of ram.