[SOLVED] 2 Wan/1Lan - Direct one host through Wan1 all others through Wan2

• Hello
    I have spent a week reading blogs and posts here on Dual Wan setups and I have tried everything I can .. I have failed

I have 2 Wan connections - 1 DSL and 1 4g.
    I  1 Lan.
    My Goal - all hosts on the lan to see each other but HOST 1 & 2 use my DSL connection and All other hosts use my 4g connection..

Is this possible?

My Wan1 - DSL is directly connected through a router in bridge
    My Wan2 - 4g is DHCP from my Three Router - This provides a 192.168.200.x ip for pfsense

My Lan is set to 192.168.2.x

System > Firewall/Nat = Nat Disabled

Do my Screenshots help?

Is it possible to do what I want? Am I wasting my time?

Thanks for any advice you offer.

• Make an Alias for the host1 and host2 addresses - let's call it HostsForDSL

Put a rule at the top of LAN:
    IPv4 protocol any, source HostsForDSL, destination !LANaddress, advanced rule section - gateway DSL_GW

Then a general rule:
    IPv4 protocol any, source any, destination !LANaddress, advanced rule section - gateway FourG_GW

If you want any failover, then create gateway groups e.g. DSL_GW=Tier1 FourG_GW=Tier2 and use that group as the GW in the first rule.

• @phil.davis:

Make an Alias for the host1 and host2 addresses - let's call it HostsForDSL

Put a rule at the top of LAN:
    IPv4 protocol any, source HostsForDSL, destination !LANaddress, advanced rule section - gateway DSL_GW

Then a general rule:
    IPv4 protocol any, source any, destination !LANaddress, advanced rule section - gateway FourG_GW

If you want any failover, then create gateway groups e.g. DSL_GW=Tier1 FourG_GW=Tier2 and use that group as the GW in the first rule.

Thank you…. I will try this..