OVPN DHCP? Gateway? Where to configure that?

• I have 2 pfSense as CARP-Cluster.

oVPN is running and I can access the LAN-Network from the clients.

I can't tunnel all the traffic, because of no gateway is set for the Clients.

• But where can I tell oVPN what Gateway the clients should have for the TUN-adapter?
    • What IS actually the right Gateway to use? (just the LAN-Gateway?)
    • Where can I configure the DHCP that gives IP's to the VPN-Clients?

I searched for answers, but I can't find something that helps me at this point.

hope for some hints ;)

• what gateway for what purpose ? on the client end or the server ? what do you want to do?
    • see above
    • you don't configure dhcp, openvpn dynamically assigns ip's from the chosen tunnel network. if you pick 10.10.0.0/24 as tunnel network then your server will be .1 and all the others (.2-.254) will be assigned to the clients.

• WAN is a failover-group of three conections. Not round-robin, the fastest is tier1, the slowest is tier3.

LAN network is
    10.10.10.0/24 where the gateway to WAN is 10.10.10.252 (CARP vIP)

VPN network is
    10.10.90.0/24 Clients with an IP from this network don't get a gateway-IP during connection.

Clients from VPN can access the LAN
    Without gateway Windows blocks all incoming traffic from VPN-TUN,
    so Clients from LAN can't access VPN-Clients (if the windows-firewall is OFF they can, but this is no solution)

As you told me, there is no DHCP. Then - in my case - 10.10.90.1 is the right IP for the VPN-Clients as gateway?
    Clients get an IP via VPN, also they get the configured DNS, but no gateway and I can't find where I can manage that.

regards