0&0 for inputoctets & outputoctets in idle-timeout

• I am using captiveportal with squid and  freeradius with mysql

I meet a problem in using captiveportal :

I see that values of (acctsessiontime, acctinputoctets, acctoutputoctets)  fields in some of radacct table records is ZERO.
    when i pay attentionin this records, i see that 'acctterminatecause' is 'Idle-Timeout'.

It means that in some of Idle-Timeout disconnection packets, these values are 0 and this destroy all work for compute users usage.

Any one see these?
    Any one know why these happen?

• @new_in_pf:

I am using captiveportal with squid and  freeradius with mysql

I see that values of (acctsessiontime, acctinputoctets, acctoutputoctets)  fields in some of radacct table records is ZERO.
    when i pay attentionin this records, i see that 'acctterminatecause' is 'Idle-Timeout'.

It means that in some of Idle-Timeout disconnection packets, these values are 0 and this destroy all work for compute users usage.

Any one see these?

pfSense version ?

• @Gertjan:

@new_in_pf:

I am using captiveportal with squid and  freeradius with mysql

Any one see these?

pfSense version ?

pfsense 2.1-release  i386

• Banned

@new_in_pf:

pfsense 2.1-release  i386

Perhaps you could try with something uptodate…