WbGUI not displaying, v2.2.3

• hw:      netgate RCC-VE-2440
    image: pfSense-memstick-ADI-2.2.3-DEVELOPMENT-amd64-20150620-2353.img

today webGUI wouldn't allow me to login so i figured i forgot my password. i accessed the shell via USB and pressed #3 to reset password.

when i access via webGUI and login, the web interface won't load, either with firefox or chrome, yet the USB shell connection shows "Successful login for user 'admin' from: x.x.x.x".  the browsers return connection timed out.

i can SSH to the fw too.  its functioning but obviously i need the webGUI to configure and set the pw.  so what's up with the WebGUI not showing? steps to fix this?

• Have you tried restarting the webconfigurator via the console?

• @muswellhillbilly:

Have you tried restarting the webconfigurator via the console?

yes, just did. after login attempt, the webpage goes total white. no text, graphics, nothing but the "connection timed out" msg.

• i see there is a 2.2.3*.tgz upgrade. i downloaded it

i'll try to use option #13 from console and upgrade file from usb later tonite.

• Banned

If simple webserver restart does not work, you could try "Restart PHP-FPM" as well.

• @doktornotor:

If simple webserver restart does not work, you could try "Restart PHP-FPM" as well.

restarting php worked. thanks!

• Have same issue, but not working even any of the resets mentioned here…  :-[