OpenVPN Dual WAN and redundancy server connection

• Hi team.

Im trying to help to someone on the spanish forum about the configuration of a OpenVPN server with two WAN connections.

OpenVPN client connect correctly to the OpenVPN server fine working with WAN0 or WAN1 connection setup, pass traffic and works without problem.

However with a Failover interface group , after a couple of test of the WAN0 and WAN1 drops the customer start to reciving messages like this, and  do not connect any more, until we setup the Openvpn Server to WAN0 or WAN1 manually.

****Aug 20 15:16:26 openvpn[85542]: Local Options String: 'V4,dev-type tun,link-mtu 1557,tun-mtu 1500,proto UDPv4,keydir 1,cipher AES-128-CBC,auth SHA1,keysize 128,tls-auth,key-method 2,tls-client'

Aug 20 15:16:26 openvpn[85542]: Expected Remote Options String: 'V4,dev-type tun,link-mtu 1557,tun-mtu 1500,proto UDPv4,keydir 0,cipher AES-128-CBC,auth SHA1,keysize 128,tls-auth,key-method 2,tls-server'****

I need to say that the openvpn client have a second -remote option with the address of the second WAN Ip address.

I also have to say that this user have a setup of Peer to Peer and is connecting several users with this configuration. I really dont know if this configuration may cause the issue

Version of the Pfsense.  Last Version.

I will appreciate any kind of help.