[solved] pkg quagga ospf issue's



  • i know this isn't a high priority at this time, but i'll report it anyways.

    ospf didn't work after upgrade from 2.2.5-dev –> 2.3-alpha_20151001
    I reinstalled from package manager and it started working. (webgui output of package-installer remained stuck at "beginning package installation')

    services:quagga ospfd:global settings

    
    Fatal error: Call to a member function addInput() on null in /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php on line 705 Call Stack: 0.0005 120284 1\. {main}() /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php:0 PHP ERROR: Type: 1, File: /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php, Line: 705, Message: Call to a member function addInput() on null
    
    

    services:quagga ospfd:interfaces

    editing an interface results in:

    
    Fatal error: Call to a member function addInput() on null in /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php on line 878 Call Stack: 0.0005 120732 1\. {main}() /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php:0 PHP ERROR: Type: 1, File: /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php, Line: 878, Message: Call to a member function addInput() on null
    
    

    services:quagga ospfd:raw config

    
    Fatal error: Call to a member function addInput() on null in /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php on line 997 Call Stack: 0.0005 120428 1\. {main}() /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php:0 PHP ERROR: Type: 1, File: /usr/local/www/pkg_edit.php, Line: 997, Message: Call to a member function addInput() on null
    
    

    enjoy =)


  • Banned

    Any packages are completely untested on 2.3. Though, they should work much better unless they rely on removed JS junk or other removed code.



  • see PR https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense-packages/pull/1087

    its ugly, but it seems to work on 2.3-alpha & 2.2.x ( i didn't fix the CsrfMagic.end(); issue )

    someone with a better understanding should probably take a good look at this. i'm pretty sure other packages will be affected in the same way

    still getting this after returning to the dashboard:


  • Developer Netgate

    Missing domTT_title() function has been restored.

    Thanks


  • Developer Netgate

    Thanks for tracking this down. Your analysis is correct.

    Rather than modify the XML, I have added a check to make sure we have a Form_Section and if not, create a generic one. I think that might cover other packages with the same shortcoming :)

    
    	if(!$section)
    		$section = new Form_Section(gettext('General options'));
    
    


  • yea i figured it would be something like that or edit the class itself to handle it there.
    unfortunately i'm pretty new to this and currently have a hard time figuring out how it's all structured with the different sections / xml-field-types / …

    thanks for the proper fix.


Log in to reply