Testing Needed: RRD Summary Package
I updated the RRD Summary package for Bootstrap and I also changed the calculation a bit to hopefully make it more accurate.
Comments/feedback/suggestions/etc are all very welcome.
With the new calculation, all of the various 'in' parameters are summed up together (inpass, inpass6, inblock, inblock6) and similar is done for 'out', I can see how it would definitely have been undercounting before but if it was inaccurate in some other way I'd need more info on how it was miscounting for someone.
WFM. (How well it counts, no idea, I don't keep track of these things, nothing widely off track…)