Snort icons / images missing

• Running build  2.3.b.20160216.1338 with Snort 3.2.9.1_1 and noticed the icon images are missing from the snort interface.  Tried reinstalling and changing the theme, but no luck.

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

Snort has not yet been converted to Bootstrap for 2.3. It's being worked on, but not there yet.

The conversion for Suricata is nearly complete, however.

• @jimp:

Snort has not yet been converted to Bootstrap for 2.3. It's being worked on, but not there yet.

I have 3 remaining Snort GUI package files to convert to Bootstrap.  It's been a slow process, but the end is near… :).  After I finish up the conversion, I need to spend a few days testing everything.  My target completion date is by or before the end of February.

Bill

• @bmeeks:

@jimp:

I have 3 remaining Snort GUI package files to convert to Bootstrap.  It's been a slow process, but the end is near… :).  After I finish up the conversion, I need to spend a few days testing everything.  My target completion date is by or before the end of February.

Bill

Thank you for doing this. Is the end still near?

• @jjstecchino:

Thank you for doing this. Is the end still near?

Yes it is!  I have one last small file to finish and then I will package everything into the new pkg-ng format used in pfSense 2.3.  Converting two of the tabs (PREPROCESSORS and RULES) took me a very long time to finish.  Just finished RULES tonight.  I finished PREPROCESSORS about 2 days ago.

Bill