GUI usability: There is no clean way to go back
ggzengel last edited by
1. Apply something (i.e. firewall rules)
2. Open something for editing, because you want to verify the entries.
3. Press back and you are outside. You get a blank page with "Document Expired"
Now what to do?
1. Press F5 and reapply and hope nothing destructive will happen.
2. Repair the URL and click 5 times to go where you were last.
1. I like to have a title bar with links in it for going back.
2. Never make it possible to resend input on back button.