What chair do you use?

• I finally spent the cheese on an ebay herman miller aeron.  I used this when it was provided at a call center I worked at in a previous life and never forgot how good it was.

I can immediately tell a difference.  However, I kinda do with edit:(wish) I had a headrest.

What do you guys use for those 8 hour+ sitting sessions?

edit: God damn its everywhere I go now.  My messages get garbled to make me look like a fucking tard.

• I use the AssMaster 4000, pre-stained at no extra charge.

• Indoors, nice. 8)

• I've moved beyond the dedicated office desk and chair setup.  Recliner with a stand/end tables on each side and TV in front, and a i5 Core notebook that doesn't fry the thighs.  In the living room.  No more dedicated office isolation for me.

• I got thinking chair is a new term for pros, and so on.

:D :D :D :D

• Heh that chair is the one I have at work. Never realized how expensive they were though.  :o

At home it's a cloth covered Office Max clearance high back chair. Got it for like $80 about 10 years ago and it's still one of the most comfortable chairs I've ever sat in.

• Rebel Alliance Developer Netgate

I tend to break chairs every couple years. I like to lean back and rock and apparently my sizable posterior puts a stress on them.

Currently I'm using one of these.