SIXXS-Aiccu and pfSense
ColdFultonBSD last edited by
Hey; Thank you for reading…
Running into trouble trying to get sixxs-aiccu port installed on pfsense 2.3.2-RELEASE (amd64).
This is what I know:
- Last time sixxs-aiccu appeared in this forum, "July 17, 2015, 01:18:40 pm"
- I've read all forum hits on, "sixxs-aiccu"
- Sixxs is not accepting new users, and Sixxs is weaning off users from service; Sixxs wants to close IPv6 tunning service.
- makefile.conf is missing form /etc
- My version pfsense is: 2.3.2-RELEASE (amd64)
- I've used FreeBSD since 1.1.7
- I'm bullheaded enough to klug a build of sixxs-aiccu onto the system.
- There is likely a very good reason besides the above why sixxs-aiccu's only current path is reason #8.
Question: What are the considered reasons sixxs-aiccu & ports tree in general (know #4) are broken at CLI?
Guest last edited by
You have to switch to non aiccu mode.