Issues with aliases
Since 2.3.2-RELEASE I can't seem to use an alias for new firewall rules.
When I attempt to submit changes I get a bubble popup on the "Single host or alias" field saying:
"Please match the format requested."
All rules with previous alias's appear to be working and I can seem to edit them.
Anyone having this issues?
Appears to be a Chrome issues
Same issue. Changing version of Chrome does not fix it. Changing back to earlier version of pfsense does fix it -> pfsense update broke something. :(
RonpfS last edited by
Maybe try with another browser ;)
Or search the forum to find a better explaination
or maybe a patch ::)
I'm seeing the same issue on pfsense-2.3.2 release version. I've tried both Chrome and Safari (both desktop) and both exhibit this behavior. Interestingly, it works fine from the iPad running iOS 10.
- Navigate to System > Package Manager, Available Packages tab
- Install the System Patches package
- Navigate to System > Patches
- Click + Add New Patch
- Enter the Description: Chrome Bug Workaround
- Enter the URL/Commit ID: 83469e50681bf1ab0388e5cb756d5198b7f705f4
- Click Save
- Click Fetch
- Click Apply