Installing BIND pac
I'm a PFSENSE newbee and also ssh is mostly new for me.
I've currently installed the BIND package. After installation this message appears:
* _ _____ _____ _____ _ _ _____ ___ ___ _ _ *
* / |_ | | | \ | | | / _ | \ | | *
* / _ \ | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | *
* / ___ | | | | | || |\ | | | | | || | |\ | *
* // __| || ||| _| || |_/|_| _| *
* BIND requires configuration of rndc, including a "secret" key. *
* The easiest, and most secure way to configure rndc is to run *
* 'rndc-confgen -a' to generate the proper conf file, with a new *
* random key, and appropriate file permissions. *
* The /usr/local/etc/rc.d/named script will do that for you. *
SSH server is enabled. And i can connect and login to it.
How can I run now this scirpt?
Thank for your help.
I think you want to install the package via package manager GUI and use the GUI to manage BIND.
Wow, you are fast :) thank you.
I installed the package over the package manager. This massega appears in the installing monitor. Can I ignore it?