Cannot configure port forwarding for torrents
I have just setup my pfSense with torguard running as my VPN.
I am trying to get port forwarding setup but cannot for the life of me get it working.
I cannot seem to connect to any torrent trackers (generally udp trackers) through the VPN. When I turn it off it seems to work fine.
My HLD is attached for reference, (fake IP's obviously).
My Pfsense setup
- Pfsense setup with 3 interfaces. (WAN, LAN, TorGuard)
- OpenVPN is used with dedicated ip to establish VPN connection
- LAN subnet has a source LAN to Any rule applied.
- All traffic NAT's out the TorGuard connection.
- UPNP is enabled for testing purposed (this will be changed once everything is working)
My Torguard setup
Dedicated IP with torrent incoming port forwarded (e.g 52399)
I have followed a bunch of port forwarding guides to try to get this working, but nothing i do seems to work. I also cannot get this working with the TorGuard VPN client.
any ideas ?? Thanks heaps for any advice.
![Home Network.png](/public/imported_attachments/1/Home Network.png)
![Home Network.png_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/Home Network.png_thumb)