Ftpsesame



  • getting a lot of this in the system log

    php: : The command '/usr/bin/killall ftpsesame' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'



  • I am seeing the same thing.. Here is a log..

    I also am seeing one of my interfaces go down for no reason.. It's my em0 WAN interface. However, I switched them around (LAN em1 and WAM em0) and it's been OK for the last 30 minutes or so.. We'll see.. You can see the "ALARM" in the logs.. If it continues I'll open another thread for it..

    Nov  5 22:56:32 stopper php: : The command '/usr/bin/killall ftpsesame' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'
    Nov  5 22:56:32 stopper php: : The command '/usr/local/sbin/ftp-proxy  -p 8021  192.168.254.1' returned exit code '1', the output was 'ftp-proxy: bind failed: Address already in use'
    Nov  5 22:57:37 stopper dnsmasq[6051]: reading /etc/resolv.conf
    Nov  5 22:57:37 stopper dnsmasq[6051]: using nameserver 68.105.28.12#53
    Nov  5 22:57:37 stopper dnsmasq[6051]: using nameserver 68.105.29.11#53
    Nov  5 22:57:37 stopper dnsmasq[6051]: using nameserver 68.105.28.11#53
    Nov  5 22:57:37 stopper dnsmasq[6051]: exiting on receipt of SIGTERM
    Nov  5 22:59:00 stopper apinger: alarm canceled: wan(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  *** down ***
    Nov  5 22:59:11 stopper check_reload_status: reloading filter
    Nov  5 22:59:12 stopper php: : The command '/usr/bin/killall ftpsesame' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'
    Nov  5 22:59:12 stopper php: : The command '/usr/local/sbin/ftp-proxy  -p 8021  192.168.254.1' returned exit code '1', the output was 'ftp-proxy: bind failed: Address already in use'
    Nov  5 23:02:33 stopper apinger: ALARM: wan(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  *** down ***
    Nov  5 23:02:46 stopper check_reload_status: reloading filter
    Nov  5 23:02:47 stopper php: : The command '/usr/bin/killall ftpsesame' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'
    Nov  5 23:02:47 stopper php: : The command '/usr/local/sbin/ftp-proxy  -p 8021  192.168.254.1' returned exit code '1', the output was 'ftp-proxy: bind failed: Address already in use'
    Nov  5 23:04:57 stopper php: : The command '/usr/bin/killall ftpsesame' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'
    Nov  5 23:04:57 stopper php: : The command '/usr/local/sbin/ftp-proxy  -p 8021  192.168.254.1' returned exit code '1', the output was 'ftp-proxy: bind failed: Address already in use'
    Nov  5 23:05:54 stopper php: /interfaces.php: The command '/sbin/ifconfig 'em0' -alias' returned exit code '1', the output was 'ifconfig: ioctl (SIOCDIFADDR): Can't assign requested address'
    Nov  5 23:05:54 stopper kernel: em0: link state changed to DOWN
    Nov  5 23:05:54 stopper php: /interfaces.php: The command '/sbin/ifconfig enc0 destroy' returned exit code '1', the output was 'ifconfig: SIOCIFDESTROY: Invalid argument'
    Nov  5 23:05:54 stopper php: /interfaces.php: The command '/usr/bin/killall racoon' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'
    Nov  5 23:05:56 stopper check_reload_status: reloading filter
    Nov  5 23:05:56 stopper php: /interfaces.php: DynDns: Running updatedns()
    Nov  5 23:05:56 stopper php: /interfaces.php: DynDns: updatedns() starting
    Nov  5 23:05:56 stopper php: /interfaces.php: DynDns: _detectChange() starting.
    Nov  5 23:05:56 stopper php: /interfaces.php: DynDns: _checkIP() starting.
    Nov  5 23:05:57 stopper php: : The command '/usr/bin/killall ftpsesame' returned exit code '1', the output was 'No matching processes were found'
    Nov  5 23:06:09 stopper kernel: em0: link state changed to UP
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper check_reload_status: rc.linkup starting
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper php: : Processing em0 - start
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper php: : Hotplug event detected for em0 but ignoring since interface is configured with static ip(192.168.254.1)
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper php: : Processing start -
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper php: : Not a valid interface start -> ""
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper php: : Processing  -
    Nov  5 23:06:12 stopper php: : Not a valid interface  -> ""



  • I added debugging to the mwexec command so we can see what is executing and what is failing.

    Previously all commands were executed and all output was sent to dev null. This seemed like a more proper approach.

    This does make the logs a bit more verbose then previously. Ofcourse the operation has not changed but it's just visible now.

    We currently making our rounds silencing and fixing most of them. They wil eventually dissapear.
    I have done the same thing for our 1.2.1 tree.


Log in to reply