Guys did you ever run into this or know what might be the coz? I created a download/upload limiter and the download limiter is limiting the bandwidth to less then I specified, example I gave it 200mbps limit but the devices get limited to 130mbps, I tried limiting to 100mbps and got 85, upload does not look like it has same problem as I limited to 10 and devices get 10mbps
![limiter 2.PNG](/public/imported_attachments/1/limiter 2.PNG)
![limiter 2.PNG_thumb](/public/imported_attachments/1/limiter 2.PNG_thumb)
Try increasing the queue size, the default (50, IIRC) may not work well at those high speeds. Try 100 or 200.
You'll also need to setup a tunable on System > Advanced, Tunables tab to increase net.inet.ip.dummynet.pipe_slot_limit, try setting that to 500.
Thank you Jim. \I will give it a shot
Sorry for the late update. Thanks JIM I did as you instructed and it now works great